Monday, October 18, 2010

Finding what you love to do...

When I started my career in fitness, I was lucky enough to find something that I truly love- MOVING PEOPLE'S BODIES!

I can remember the first fitness class I took. I can still hear myself saying, "I can do that! I'm going to be really good at it and make a lot of money!" I think I was very lucky to find something that I was so passionate about and loved doing.

After many years in the fitness industry, I've seen many things change. From "aerobics" to core classes, the industry has shaped people's lives and I hope that I've made a difference. It still makes me smile when I see someone change not only their body but their mind. Exercise empowers people to take charge of there life and be healthier.

To be honest, I don't know how people get up and go to a job they hate. Why do people do this to themselves? If you can't get up and be excited about your life/job, maybe you should consider doing something else! It's not a criticism but why not do something you LOVE? What if everyone thought this way? I wonder if we would still be living in the culture we do now?

1 comment:

  1. why to go buddy, i couldn't agree more. super fun to read.

    ReplyDelete